PRESCRIPTION FOR AN AWESOME LIFE
Team leaders, management, individuals looking to jump start career, healthcare professionals, people wanting to start a business and underperforming employees.
You have probably set countless goals, but how many do you actually achieve on a routine basis? Falling short of goals on a regular basis can damage your self-confidence and cause your stress levels to skyrocket. It is time to stop agonizing about how to set, plan, and achieve your goals. This keynote will help you discover gratification and peace of mind by enabling you to cross accomplished goals off your list, and showing you how to consistently set yourself up for success.
“Prescription for an Awesome Life” is like an X-ray or an MRI of your current struggles. It will force you to hold your tribulations and struggles up to the light so that you can expose the broken areas of your life, and diagnose and analyze the problems that are preventing you from accomplishing your dreams. Once you have identified those problems, what you learn in this book will help eliminate them by providing a proven goal-setting process and teaching you specific, step-by-step methods for victory.
You will learn how to plan, triage priorities, allocate resources, strategize and create timelines that work for you. By breaking down tasks into easily digestible segments, you will find that accomplishing your goals seems effortless.
Learn how I went from a time in my life when police officers were putting pistols to my head, and I was facing a felony drug trafficking conviction, to the moment just three months later when I enrolled in a prestigious university that put me on the path to becoming an entrepreneur who has generated over $200 million in sales, $9 million in real estate, and $500,000 in annual income, just by implementing the strategies outlined in this keynote.
What the Audience will get:
- Self-assess and triage their priorities and important plans;
- Set objective and measurable goals that will keep them focused;
- Identify and eliminate toxic situations and relationships that may prevent them from reaching their goals;
- Achieve a larger percentage of the goals they set, and do so with greater accuracy;
- Train their minds in a way that enables them to enter the top 20 percent of their career field;
- Increase their market value so that their earnings will multiply;
- Create workable action plans that they will actually accomplish;
- Avoid becoming overwhelmed by goals that seem too big and complex;
- Achieve their personal and professional goals;
- Overcome the mental barriers and roadblocks holding them back.
I have used these strategies and goal-setting technique over seventy thousand times in the medical field with great outcomes in terms of success and goal achievement. I have applied these concepts outside of healthcare for the successful startup of several businesses, in military leadership training, and in project management assignments-all based on these goal-setting techniques. The premises of my doctoral dissertation were rooted in achieving successful outcomes through goal setting for medical patients. I have had over twenty years of practical application experience seeing the positive outcomes and goals being met on a predictable and consistent basis.