Dr. Courtland Wyatt is known as The Dream Broker whose lifelong mission is helping thousands of people catch their dreams. He is a veteran of the United States Army and served during the Gulf War in Operation Desert Storm. While in the military, he earned recognition as the Distinguished Honor Graduate of his class. Following his military service, he obtained a Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from Howard University and a Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree from Alabama State University.
Courtland has distinguished himself by becoming an innovative and successful entrepreneur. He started his own real estate investment company, Wyatt Realty, LLC, which had property assets of up to $10 million in its real estate holding portfolio. This venture led to the creation of a rehab outsourcing company Called Ergo Solutions, LLC, in which he is a 25 percent stakeholder. The company specializes in providing outsourcing PT, OT, and SLP to hospitals and nursing homes in the DC area. Ergo Solutions has become the largest outsourcing rehab company in Washington, DC. Courtland oversees a staff of over ninety employees and generates sales of over $8 million annually. He is also co-owner of Ergo OccMed, an outpatient physical therapy clinic in Oxon Hill, Maryland, established in 2010.
In addition to launching numerous successful business ventures, Courtland is the Treasurer of a national organization—The American Academy of Physical Therapy—a non-profit that is helping to eliminate health disparities in low-income communities across the US. AAPT programs include scholarships, mentoring, health/wellness, and educational resources. Dr. Wyatt is also on Corporate Huddle’s Board of Directors. This organization helps retired professional athletes interested in starting their own business become acclimated to entrepreneurship.
Dr. Wyatt is a sought-after speaker and seminar presenter both in the US and abroad. He also speaks at conferences and leadership development retreats, and often serves as an adjunct professor at Howard University, George Washington University, and Montgomery Community College, in their respective PT departments.
Recognition and Accomplishments:
• United States Army Veteran, Gulf War Operation Desert Storm and Desert Shield
• Howard University National Honor Society
• Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree from Alabama State University
• American Academy of Physical Therapy - Dedication Award Recipient
• Howard University School of Physical Therapy - Alumni of The Year
• Washington Magazine’s top 10 PT clinics of the year
• National Association of Corporate Directors - Member
• Ergo Solutions – Managing Partner
• Ergo OccMed (Outpatient Physical Therapy Clinic) – Managing Partner
• Corporate Huddle - Board of Directors
• American Academy of Physical Therapy - Treasurer